PRAMAHOLIC Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘PRAMAHOLIC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [12 Edmund Place, Vale of Glamorgan]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PRAMAHOLIC’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Code of Conduct
You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our web site.
We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our web site by our members or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you. You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not.
You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users.
You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our website any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user.
Other than as expressly permitted, by us, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form.
We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this.
We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the website; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide); (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties.
You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed £UK 1,000 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
Use and Storage
We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the website and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail messages you send or the time that messages may be stored or posted on our website. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
Suspension and Termination
We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate registration or use of our website or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/ or terminate.